We are looking for an Administrative Human Resources Leader in Sabaneta, Colombia. The professional will be responsible for strategically leading the processes of the human resources area, ensuring the effective administration of the processes and sub-processes under his/her responsibility, contributing to the well-being of the workers and the achievement of corporate goals.
- Manage the training and development processes in the company.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, supporting the leaders of each area in talent management.
- Ensure the completion of the annual Performance Appraisals and also in probationary period.
- Manage the conduct of climate and wellness processes that contribute to the improvement of the work environment.
- Perform timely management of different personnel-related news.
- Maintain the administrative and legal management of labor contracts.
- Submit the KPI reports requested by headquarters.
- Perform payroll monitoring and development for the head office.
- Academic background in Psychology or related field.
- Specialization in human talent management or similar areas.
- Experience of 5 to 9 years in a similar position.
- Availability for 100% face-to-face work in the office.
- Reside in Medellín or near Sabaneta.
If you have the necessary experience, are passionate about the human resources area, and want to work in a multinational company that offers professional stability, be sure to apply!