A renowned network of clinics is seeking a Pharmacy Manager, a trained Pharmacist, to lead the in-house pharmacy and take responsibility for healthcare supply. We are looking for professionals who have the flexibility to relocate to the Atacama Region if they do not reside in that area.
We emphasize that the clinic may, if necessary, bear the costs associated with lodging or hotel during the period in which the person is seeking accommodation in the region.
- Manage a team to ensure the smooth running of the pharmacy.
- Supervise the pharmacy’s stock of supplies, products and medications.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and quality standards.
- Implement good pharmacy practices and promote patient safety.
- Collaborate with other departments and healthcare professionals to ensure efficient and safe patient care.
- Participate in quality control processes and internal audits.
- Stay current on pharmaceutical advances and best practices in the field.
- Education in Pharmacy (QF) is mandatory.
- Active registration with the Superintendent of Health.
- Prior experience in hospital or clinical pharmacy is highly desirable.
- Strong professional ethics and commitment to safety and quality.
- Leadership skills, ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Availability to work in the Atacama Region.
We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional growth. If you are ready to take on a challenging role as Chief of Pharmacy in a reputable clinic, send us your updated resume and cover letter.