We are looking for a Cost Specialist to work based in Puente Aranda, Bogota in Colombia, you will be responsible for reviewing all cost and inventory processes, ensuring that the information is complete, reliable, and accurate in the system. Your role will be to generate reports that facilitate analysis and decision-making based on this information.
- Ensure correct recording of revenue and cost information in the system to generate corresponding monthly reports.
- Analyze the assigned company’s revenues, costs, accruals, and inventories, providing timely and accurate information to facilitate decision making.
- Generate profitability reports for each business line, facilitating analysis and decision making.
- Prepare monthly and cumulative sales margin reports to establish the profitability of the operations.
- Develop monthly revenue, cost, inventory and accruals reports, providing suggestions and observations for cost reduction and expense analysis, identifying the best lines of business.
- Make the financial notes of the business lines’ results.
- Registration as an accountant is required, preferably with a specialization in financial areas.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the function.
- Fluency in English (level B2).
- Knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Advanced command of Excel (including macros) and Power Point.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, cost accounting, and inventory valuation.
If you are a qualified professional with experience in cost analysis, knowledge in financial and cost accounting, and advanced skills in Excel and Power Point, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Apply and be part of a team dedicated to providing accurate and relevant information to drive strategic decision making and cost reduction in your assigned company.