We are looking for the next Foreign and Fixed Assets Coordinator in a company located in Bogota, Colombia. This professional will be responsible for coordinating international accounts and implementations, verifying compliance with accounting policies and tax regulations in order to obtain fast and reliable information as a basis for analysis and decision making on the financial resources of the company and its business partners.
- Responsible for the presentation and delivery of financial statements and reports required by the company’s management.
- Ensure information analysis by defining demand-oriented KPI’s, identifying the needs to meet the expectations of the requested services.
- Ensure the calculation of the difference between the actual and budgeted values, confirming the proper currency conversion process.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and perform reviews with a high level of analysis to provide value to the client and contribute to the company’s decision making.
- Active accountant certification.
- Specialization in financial areas.
- English conversation level B2 – C1.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Availability to work 100% face-to-face in the office.
If you have the required experience and meet the required English level, you are the ideal candidate for this position. Don’t miss the opportunity and apply right now!