We are looking for an FP&A Specialist to join our team in Puente Aranda, Bogota in Colombia. As a FP&A Specialist, you will be responsible for developing financial models for evaluating new investment projects in all group companies, as well as providing support in the preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and periodic estimates.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the various areas involved, including simulations of economic scenarios aligned with the financial planning of each company in the group.
- Update quarterly/semi-annually the estimates, working in collaboration with the different areas, and perform simulations of economic scenarios according to the financial planning of each company in the group.
- Evaluate new investment projects of all companies in the group, issuing financial analyses on the feasibility and reliability of the investments.
- Develop and analyze financial models, projections and financial indicators to forecast future business performance.
- Support the optimization of working capital in all companies by establishing the right debt structure and resource allocation.
- Prepare presentations to the Finance Committee, Board of Directors, Project Evaluation, and others, summarizing and clearly presenting the financial results.
- Set targets for sales growth, margins, P&L and Balance Sheet indicators to guide the process of building budgets and estimates across all group companies.
- Education in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Accounting, or related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in FP&A.
- Fluency in English (level B2).
- Knowledge of IFRS and IFRS.
- Advanced Excel (including macros) and Power Point at advanced level.
- Experience in financial modeling and project evaluation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is desirable.
If you are a qualified financial planning professional with solid experience in financial model development, project evaluation, and budgeting, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Join our team and be part of the group’s continued growth and success by contributing your analytical skills and financial knowledge.