We are looking for a HRBP for a major company in the industrial sector. The mission of this position is to help implement new human resources strategies, programs, and actions, leading diverse processes that allow attracting and developing talent, generating a high level of commitment and motivation within the client organization.
- Lead Employer Branding and talent attraction processes.
- Implement, together with the leaders, successful integration processes.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement training and development plans.
- Advise and guide leaders in their people and team management skills.
- Manage with excellence the overall processes of the annual HR cycle, promoting an excellent experience for leaders and teams.
- Support the area manager in managing internal communication.
- Manage employee engagement actions.
- Participate in global and regional human resources projects.
- Develop and review best practices in people and talent management, proposing new opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Solid knowledge in Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of current labor legislation is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Advanced knowledge of computer tools.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Autonomy and initiative.
- Ability to work in teams.
If you are an experienced human resources professional capable of leading talent attraction and development processes, join our team. In this HRBP role, you will have the opportunity to implement effective strategies and promote a motivating work environment. Come be part of the company’s growth and success by applying your people and team management skills to drive employee engagement and performance.