We are looking for a highly qualified International Purchasing Specialist to join our team in Barranquilla – Colombia. This person will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and procurement of all high impact requirements, optimizing costs and ensuring efficient process execution.
- Ensure the timely supply of goods, supplies, and services required for the operation.
- Perform periodic analysis of the purchasing statistics, proposing improvements in stock management and negotiating agreements that allow for greater productivity in the process.
- Optimize procurement costs and delivery times while respecting company policies and codes of ethics.
- Manage requests for quotations for the acquisition of goods and services with significant impact on the operation, performing a comparative analysis of the proposals received.
- Prepare purchase orders, manage contracts, policies or other documents required for the procurement of goods and services, among other responsibilities.
- Education in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Specialization in the area will be a differential.
- English proficiency level between B2 and C1.
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
- Availability to work in the Galapa office full time (The company offers door-to-door transportation).
- Knowledge of the SAP R3 MM module.
If you have the required experience, meet the English proficiency requirements, and are interested in this position, apply now!