We are looking for the next Treasury Specialist for a company located in Bogota, Colombia. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the Treasury Department in the proper administration of financial resources, including the preparation and projection of cash flows, organization of financial and accounting processes, quotation and obtaining credit at the best conditions for our customers, as well as closely monitoring the financial costs of each of the companies, ensuring liquidity and streamlining daily operations.
- Plan and manage daily, weekly, monthly, and annual resources, including investment and treasury budgets, and make daily financial decisions for proper cash management for each client based on cash flows.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and annual treasury reports as required by the organization to ensure liquidity for each client.
- Prepare monthly debt reports to control the financial liabilities of each client, entering the data in the established format and evaluating the debt of each company.
- Prepare monthly savings management reports for all companies to evaluate the performance of the management area.
- Develop, design and implement treasury, portfolio and credit documentation to strengthen internal processes and provide better service to our customers.
- Education in public accounting, business administration or related field (Specialization in finance is desirable).
- English proficiency level between B2 and C1.
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
- Availability to work in the office full time.
If you have the required experience and meet the required English level, you are the ideal candidate for this position. Apply Now!