Our client is a global automotive company with a rich history, a dedication to innovation, and a commitment to excellence.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of business area within the organization by leveraging solutions, resolving issues and implementing system enhancements.
- Finance Support: Work closely with finance and human resources areas to understand their needs, supporting business change with IT products, solutions and services.
- Customer Relationship Management: Understand business objectives, IT needs, and challenges. Identify opportunities to provide value-added IT solutions that meet their requirements.
- Solution Identification and Proposal: Conduct needs assessments and consultations of IT requirements. Identify and recommend appropriate solutions and services that align with business needs.
- Product Knowledge and Expertise: knowledge on application integration patterns and system architecture, RPA implementation, project management methodologies and business processes modeling.
- Collaboration and Coordination: Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery solutions to business. Coordinate with technical teams to provide business area feedback, requirements, and support during solution implementation.
- Demand management: Reporting and prioritizing the demands with business area, manage demands and activities with IT suppliers, conduct and monitoring IT system project (Skill of project manager). •
- Business Process: Be able to understand business scenarios to align requirements and propose best solutions. •
- Process automation: Identify opportunities for process optimization and automation by proposing efficient and innovative solutions, including RPA. •
- Incident Resolution: Management and resolution of incidents, issues/problems detected in the use of IT Applications, assuring that these events are properly handle by different IT support areas and resources. •
- System Deploy: Lead and support technical team with internal procedures of company. •
- System Test: Elaborate test scenarios, doing system tests and support user tests and collect test evidence with users.
- Knowledge on project management for both agile and waterfall methodologies, system integration patterns and process mapping.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate the value proposition of IT offerings to customers.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities to understand customer requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
- Proven experience in IT, preferably within the automotive industry or related sectors.
- IT Technical Skills: Experience in project management, using agile and traditional methodologies.
- Expertise in solution design, system integration, and architecture patterns.
- Experience in software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience in RPA implementation and management using UiPath tool.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desirable knowledge on SAP FI/CO and Brazil Localization system for specifications and basic knowledge of ABAP (for debugging).
- Desirable knowledge on SAP Success Factor and HR process.
- Advanced level in english proficiency.
If you’re passionate about your work and ready to contribute to the organization’s success, we invite you to apply and become part of this dynamic team.