We are looking for a Deputy Operations Manager – Mining for a major supplier company in the mining industry, with more than 30 years of experience in the market. The main function of the opportunity is to plan and supervise all resources of each one of the contracts awarded in the Mining Operations Management, according to the internal policies of Safety, Health, and Environment, with the objective of guaranteeing the good execution of the service and the company’s strategic objectives.
- Plan and promote business development in the operational, financial, and commercial areas.
- Manage the operations team.
- Plan your own and your customer’s resources.
- Direct the operational strategy established by the company.
- Collect and analyze operational data, identify trends, and propose innovative solutions to improve overall performance.
- Collaborate with operations, engineering and maintenance teams to implement best practices and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with the company’s clients in the mining industry.
- Understand customer needs, identify business opportunities, and propose customized solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Manager or Sub-Manager, managing large contracts in the Mining area.
- Residence in Antofagasta or Calama.
- Leadership, communication skills, analytical ability, and ease of communication with stakeholders.
- Financial and business knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity as Deputy Operations Manager in a renowned mining company that values innovation and excellence, this may be the right position for you. Join us and become part of a team committed to achieving exceptional results and driving the company’s success.