An important leading company in the maritime industry, with years of market experience, is seeking an Operations Manager. The main role will be to coordinate all functions necessary for the operation of the vessels under his responsibility, ensuring that contracts are fulfilled according to the established standards of efficiency and quality.
- Coordinate the planning of vessel operations.
- Coordinate the approval of questionnaires according to transportation logistics needs.
- Coordinate the necessary instructions for the operation of the vessel.
- Coordinate all services required for the operation of the vessel (port agents, inspection services, tank cleaning, hold cleaning, provision of stowage materials, etc.).
- Manage the exchange of information related to the operation of the vessels under your responsibility.
- Review settlements from agencies and other port services, approve/reject and provide payment instructions.
- Coordinate the supply of fuel to the vessels.
- Merchant marine officer or formal training in shipping.
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of the maritime business and foreign trade.
- Technical knowledge of ships, vessel operations, and cargo management.
- Knowledge in administration and management.
- Mastery of the Office package.
- Advanced English (CEFR C1).
If you are a qualified professional with experience in the maritime industry, and wish to take on a strategic role coordinating operations and ensuring that standards of excellence are met, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Join our team and be part of this great project.