We are looking for a Senior Operational Excellence Analyst to join our team. As a Senior Operational Excellence Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and promoting the Lean culture in our organization. You will play a key role in striving for operational excellence, optimizing processes, reducing costs, and promoting efficiency throughout the company.
- Analyze and review and develop operational indicators, as well as promote the dissemination of these results in the operational and management areas;
- Develop and deliver Lean culture training to employees and follow up on the sustainability of implemented contracts;
- Monitor the completion of 5S audits, supporting managers in strategic decisions when necessary and follow up on site 5S actions;
- Analyze the data generated through the productivity monitoring tools, support managers in the development of continuous improvement projects;
- Develop and implement process improvement projects, aiming at operational excellence;
- Collect, update, and validate data for the VSM (Value Stream Mapping), as well as design new flows when needed;
- Collect cycle times, analyze and update work instructions whenever times and processes change;
- Develop Kaizens focused on continuous improvement and cost reduction;
- Analyze and validate the site’s Kaizens regarding the quality and relevance of the themes, performing follow-up on the progress and measuring the impact of the results achieved through the methodology;
- Identify and implement process and layout improvements, focusing on eliminating waste and seeking higher value-added activities;
- Implement methods and processes for operational optimization – Lean (Just in Time, 5S, Kanban, etc);
- Analyze the monitoring tools of the visited operations;
- Elaborate and control the flow of elaboration, auditing and implementation of the Work Instructions;
- College degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven experience in implementing continuous improvement projects and Lean methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Lean tools and techniques, such as VSM, 5S, Kaizen, Just in Time, Kanban, and others.
- Solid data analysis skills and the ability to interpret and communicate results clearly and objectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to train and influence employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong results orientation and the ability to work in a team.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and other data analysis tools.
If you are looking for a challenging environment where you can apply your skills and knowledge to drive operational excellence, this position is for you! Join our team and be part of our journey to excellence.